If you’re looking for something that will completely rip right through any animal you wish to hunt then the G5 Outdoors Motec is for you. The best part is that it can be used numerous times before having to sharpen. After killing endless amounts of animals over the years using this tip, I’ve grown to love this broadhead and cannot see myself replacing it any time soon.
This is what I love about the Motec –
- Designed for maximum and repeated penetration
- Easy to install on arrow
- Can be easily resharpened
- 3 per pack
- 1″ to 1 1/8″ cutting diameter
With broadheads in the past, I had to resharpen my tip after every single shot, but with Motec that is no longer an issue of mine. The fact that I’m able to shoot over and over again all while keeping my blades sharp is the reason why I continue to use this broadhead and will for many more years to come. Easy installation has stopped me from dreading tip replacement as well.
I can’t speak for all hunters, but when I shoot my arrow, I’m looking for that perfect and accurate shot every single time. With the Maxima Red arrows, I’m able to let my shot rip through the air with ease and am confident in knowing that my shot will reach my target more often than I want it to than not.
Of course, the only real way to perfect your shot it to practice a bunch, but these arrows will help you get to that point a lot quicker. If you’re ready to step up your game and take your hunting experience to a new level then these arrows will definitely give you what you want.
A few things I love about these arrows –
- LAUNCHPAD PRECISION NOCK – Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- DYNAMIC SPINE CONTROL – Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS – Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS – 350-Size, 9.07-GPI, 0.342 spine, 0.300-inch Diameter, 31.5″ length, and a weight tolerance of ± 1.0 grain
- MATCHED SET – 6-pack of red and black finished blazer vanes are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
Remember to always be patient, stay consistent, and use only the best arrows when hunting so that you can get that much closer to being that archer that you’ve always knew you could be.
If you’re anything like me then sometimes you just want to stay at home and practice your shot so that you can better prepare yourself for the next time you go out and hunt. With that being said, it is probably not the best idea to use the arrows that you hunt with because the requirements you need for hunting will not be the same for when you practice, so just like many of my other buddies, I went with Barnett’s Carbon Arrows for the crossbow.
These arrows have two things and that’s accuracy and durability, so when I stumbled upon these I knew I had to get them and try them out myself. Two years later, I’m still happy with my decision and am glad I’ve used them enough to be able to recommend them to people I personally know and don’t know at all. After shooting with these arrows you realize what you’ve been missing out on the whole time.
Here are a few things about Barnett’s Carbon Arrows –
- Comes in a set of 5
- Half-moon nocks
- Improved wall thickness for durability
- 13.78 grains per inch, matched with a 100-grain point
- Optimal accuracy and target penetration
Whether you prefer hunting, practicing, or both, having the right gear for each is essential when it comes to mastering your craft. When first starting off, I found that a little at-home practice and a lot of hunting helped me really get my shot down.
The only problem with that was I didn’t know the difference between hunting tips or even hunting arrows at the time, so when practicing between targets, make sure you don’t make the same mistake I made and treat yourself to something that will help improve your accuracy and overall aim when shooting your bow.